Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Thursday, June 9th

I'm trying to get onto a calendar week basis, so here's the offering for Thursday, June 9th. You can order this with "week two" through Friday, June 3rd.

Thursday, June 9th
Tortellini Soup -- This is a beef based soup with Italian Sausage and seasonings. It also has tender, cheese filled tortellini, Parmesan cheese and spinach in it. To make it a little more filling, I like to add carrots and yellow summer squash. This is a recipe from my friend Ann and it's a hit whenever I serve it. Try it... you'll like it!

French Pheasant Bread -- My friends call this Macaroni Grill bread. With good reason -- it is very similar. If you love artisan bread, you will love this bread. It is great with the tortellini soup or to just dip in olive oil and balsamic vinegar.

No comments:

Post a Comment